Captain John Smith: A Foothold In The New World Heroes Of History
A chorus of cheers went up. It was the last sound John heard before he was dumped over the side of the ship and engulfed by the dark, roiling ocean.
Young John first sought adventure in Europe, traveling as far as Russia and distinguishing himself in the wars that raged across the Old World. But John Smith's real passion was for the New World, and in he sailed to North America with the men who would establish the first lasting British settlement-Jamestown. There he fought level-headedly for the policies that would enable the fragile community to survive starvation, disease, and deadly attacks to become a foothold in the New World.
See all 6 brand new listings.
Buy It Now. Add to cart.
- A entrevista compreensiva: Um guia para pesquisa de campo (Portuguese Edition)?
- Onnen Visser (German Edition).
- Record Details.
Be the first to write a review About this product. About this product Product Information John Smith fought to survive starvation, disease, and deadly attacks for Jamestown to become a foothold in the New World Additional Product Features Dewey Edition.
Show More Show Less. New New. See all 6.
Compare similar products. You Are Viewing. No ratings or reviews yet.
- John Smith: A Foothold in the New World by Janet Benge;
- By Charles Dudley Warner.
- Download PDF Captain John Smith: A Foothold in the New World (Heroes of History).
- Personality Presenters: Televisions Intermediaries with Viewers;
- Spirit Speech: Lament and Celebration in Preaching;
Be the first to write a review. You may also like. This item doesn't belong on this page.